Thursday, September 12, 2013

Backward is the new forward

While updating updating the Robox I found steering more consistent when driving them backwards. So backward will be the new forward. I've added wooden steering supports so they hold up better.

I'm also working on a design for a more durable wooden or acrylic body we can laser cut. I will be leaving places for additional sensors. Others have suggested line following, or having robots find and  follow other robots. So placement is being left for trying those out.

So here they are with the new wooden supports.

In front is a music instrument based on Arduino. It is able to play multiple octaves by navigating up and down octaves with the gray keys on either side. I want to demonstrate that Arduino are capable of doing more than making servo's move. I will have it at next weeks event Thursday 09/19/2013 from 5:30 until 7:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment